TSI is heading back to Irving in 2023.
Stay tuned for the official date announcement soon!
As technology advances, new practical applications are imagined to keep communities safer.
Innovation in the fire services with technology isn’t only new tools to physically fight fires but it includes programs such as augmented reality that can scan a collapsed building or landslide to see cell phone pings of missing persons, data that can help predict wildfire behavior or improve the quality of life of station employees, artificial intelligence that can predict disasters...These are just some technologies currently being developed. Technology Summit International
aims to bring the tech of the future to today’s fire and emergency service professionals — helping them reduce risks to their communities, improve their ability to respond to emergencies, and save lives.
Our 2022 International Technology Leaders
Some of the topics discussed at TSI included:
- Driving Technology Needs into the Future
- Elevating Analysis in the Fire and Emergency Services
- Analysis methods used by CFAI-accredited departments
- NFPA Fire and Emergency Service Analyst ProQual standard
- Data - The Dark Matter of the Universe of Safety
- Solving department problems with GIS Technology
- Innovation Management Platforms
- Innovation Strategy, culture and leadership
- Reducing workload and improving quality of life with GIS technology
- The California Fire Service Common Operating Platform - CalOES NG Scout
- Modernization of the fire service data
- Critical fire service data point analysis
- Future fire service data trends
- 3D building information modeling
- Bio-telemetry monitoring systems
- Mixed physics computational fluid dynamic programs
- IoT, remote sensing, virtual & augmented realities in technical rescues
- Real-time field communications between fire service and trauma teams
- Multi-sensor fusion-enabled technology