The SSO Advanced Cancer Therapies Committee invites you to submit your abstracts for the SSO Advanced Cancer Therapies, taking place
at the Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego, CA.
|October 3, 2022
||Abstract Submission Deadline
|End of October 2022
||Abstract Notifications Sent to Presenter/Submitter
||Abstract Withdrawal Deadline
SUBMIT YOUR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
As you prepare your submission to the Meeting, please make note of the following details:
AUTHOR & SUBMISSION ELIGIBILIY
- Abstracts submitted for presentation at SSO 2023 will be allowed to be presented at this meeting as well. You will not be penalized for submitting to and/or presenting at both events and are encouraged to do so!
- No submission extensions will be granted.
- The SSO has enacted a $60.00 submission fee for each abstract submitted for consideration to ACT 2023. The submission fee must be paid via credit card when submitting your abstract. If the fee is not paid, the abstract will not be considered as “submitted”. There is no additional charge for revising a submitted abstract.
- Abstracts may ONLY be submitted online.
- There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit.
- Science only! Abstracts may NOT be about products or lines of business.
As you prepare your submission to the Meeting, please make note of the following eligibility criteria:
ABSTRACT SELECTION PROCESS & PRESENTATIONS
- Abstracts should include at least one SSO member as an author or co-author. Please contact SSO Membership Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- There is a limit of 20 co-authors for each abstract.
- Submission of an abstract does not constitute registration for the meeting. Presenters and authors of accepted abstracts attending the meeting are expected to register and pay the meeting registration fee. All abstract presentations will be in-person only. Registration and housing information will be available on the website in October.
- Accepted presenters will be required to present in-person.
- Posters will be in an electronic format with current plans for an in-person meeting, COVID permitting.
All abstracts are subject to a blind peer-review by members of the Advanced Cancer Therapies Committee. The committee makes all final decisions relative to the abstract selection and scheduling.
All reviewers, session planners and invited faculty will be required to disclose all financial relationships through the online system, helping to ensure high-quality, unbiased presentations and compliance with CME regulations. In addition, all authors must disclose all financial relationships during the submission process before their abstract will be considered and graded.ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS & THE ANNALS OF SURGICAL ONCOLOGY
SSO leadership believes that research presented at the International Conference on Surgical Cancer Care should be published in the Annals of Surgical Oncology (ASO), the official journal of the SSO. The following guidance provides submission information; detailed information will be provided to accepted abstract presenters.
Presenters of abstracts accepted for the Advanced Cancer Therapies are encouraged to submit their manuscripts
to the ASO as well. Publication of all manuscripts in the journal is subject to the ASO peer review process.
Detailed manuscript information will be provided with acceptances letters in October.
Questions? Please contact SSO Education at email@example.com