The SSO Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit your abstracts
and videos for SSO 2023 – International Conference on Surgical Cancer Care, taking place in Boston, March 22-25, 2023. The Scientific Program Committee encourages both SSO members and surgeons involved in cancer care to submit their scientific work and make this the best meeting yet.
Abstract Submission Deadline: Wednesday, October 5, 2022, at 11:59 pm (EST)
SUBMIT YOUR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH TO SSO 2023
| October 5, 2022
|| Abstract Submission Deadline
| Early-November 2022
|| Abstract Notifications Sent to Presenter/Submitter
| End of November 2022
|| Abstract Withdrawal Deadline
| December 9, 2022
|| Accepted Late-Breaking Abstracts Final Data Due
| December 2022
|| Abstracts Added to Online Schedule
| March 2023
|| Abstracts Published in the Annals of Surgical Oncology
| March 22 – 25, 2023
|| SSO 2023 in Boston, MA
As you prepare your submission to the Meeting, please make sure to review the Abstract Reference Guidelines linked below and note of the following details:
Review the SSO 2023 Abstract Guidelines: Abstract Instructions and SSO policiesNEW FOR 2023: SSO Accepting Late Breaking Abstracts
- No submission extensions will be granted.
- Abstracts may ONLY be submitted online.
- The SSO has enacted a $60.00 submission fee for each abstract submitted for consideration to SSO 2023. The submission fee must be paid via credit card when submitting your abstract. If the fee is not paid, the abstract will not be considered as “submitted”. There is no additional charge for revising a submitted abstract.
- There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit.
- Abstracts should include at least one SSO member as an author or co-author. Please contact SSO Membership Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Presenters are expected to present in-person and register for SSO 2023.
- All accepted posters will be electronic.
- Abstracts submitted to Advanced Cancer Therapies 2023 can also be submitted and presented for SSO 2023.
The SSO late-breaking policy allows for the submission of late-breaking data only for the following:
- Randomized phase II and III trials for which no preliminary data are available at the time of the abstract submission deadline (October 5, 2022).
- Original research studies that highlight novel and high-impact research with practice-changing implications
The initial abstract must be submitted by the October 5, 2022
, deadline as a placeholder (shell) abstract submission. During submission, you will be required to enter all authors and submit disclosures, the Background and Methods sections, provide the primary clinical endpoint for analysis, type of analysis, date of planned analysis, and planned statistical methods.
Please review the abstract submission guidelines
for more information. If your abstract is accepted, the final data will be due December 9, 2022. No extensions will be granted.
Questions? Please contact SSO Education at email@example.com or 847.427.1400.
Watch your email for updates or download SSO Mobile for the latest information and alerts.