David Madoff, MD
Professor of Radiology & Oncology; Vice Chair for Clinical Research; Section Chief, IR
Yale School of Medicine
Disclosure information not submitted.
This categorical course will highlight the most important aspects of preoperative hepatic augmentation by reviewing the following topics:
1. What's new in preoperative future liver remnant assessment?
2. Is PVE still standard of care or has its time come and gone?
3. Is there an ideal embolic agent for PVE and does it even matter?
4. ALPPS: is the risk worth the benefit?
5. Radiation lobectomy: real strategy or voodoo dosimetry?
6. Double venous embolization: what is the evidence to support its use?
7. Where are the opportunities for further advancements?
Speaker: Joshua Cornman-Homonoff, MD (he/him/his) – Yale University
Speaker: Anne Covey, MD – Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Speaker: Bruno Odisio, MD FSIR (he/him/his) – UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Speaker: Robert Lewandowski, MD, FSIR – Northwestern University
Speaker: Daehee Kim, MD – Department of Diagnostic Imaging, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Speaker: Resmi A. Charalel, MD, MPH (she/her/hers) – Weill Cornell Medicine
Speaker: David Madoff, MD – Yale School of Medicine