SSO 2022 – International Conference on Surgical Cancer Care and Advanced Cancer Therapies 2022 Meetings
Call for Abstracts
This year, the 2022 Advanced Cancer Therapies (ACT) Meeting and SSO 2022 will be held in tandem, taking place March 9-12, 2022, in Dallas, Texas at the Hilton Anatole. The SSO Scientific Program Committee and Advanced Cancer Therapies Program Committee invite you to submit your abstracts and videos for both meetings via one combined Call for Abstracts. The Committees encourage both SSO members and surgeons involved in cancer care to submit their scientific work and make this the best meeting yet.Abstract Submission Deadline: Monday, October 25, 2021, at 11:59 pm (EST)Key Dates
SUBMIT YOUR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH TO SSO 2022 AND ACT 2022
|October 25, 2021
||Abstract Submission Deadline
||Abstract Notifications Sent to Presenter/Submitter
|December 13, 2021
||Abstract Withdrawal Deadline
||Abstracts Added to Online Schedule
||Abstracts Published in the Annals of Surgical Oncology
|March 9 – 12, 2022
||SSO 2022 and ACT 2022 in Dallas, Texas
As you prepare your submission to the Meeting, please make sure to review the Abstract Reference Guidelines linked below and note of the following details:
AUTHOR & SUBMISSION ELIGIBILIY
- No submission extensions will be granted.
- Abstracts may ONLY be submitted online.
- The submission fee for each abstract submitted for consideration is $60. The submission fee must be paid via credit card when submitting your abstract. If the fee is not paid, the abstract will not be considered as “submitted”. There is no additional charge for revising a submitted abstract. Refunds will not be granted.
- There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit.
- Abstracts presented at other national meetings or previously published should not be submitted to SSO 2022.
- Science only! Abstracts may NOT be about products or lines of business.
As you prepare your submission to the Meeting, please make note of the following eligibility criteria:
ABSTRACT SELECTION PROCESS & PRESENTATIONS
- Abstracts should include at least one SSO member as an author or co-author. Please contact SSO Membership Staff at email@example.com for questions.
- SSO will not accept abstract submissions from authors and/or co-authors who are employees of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical technology companies.
- There is a limit of 50 co-authors for each abstract.
- Authors of all accepted abstracts are expected to register for SSO 2022 and ACT 2022 and pay the meeting registration fee. One registration allows access to both SSO 2022 and ACT 2022!
- It is SSO’s intent to have a live in-person meeting to present your work. It is strongly encouraged that the accepted oral abstract presenters will need to be present in-person in Dallas. In the event of a travel ban, SSO will explore options for virtual presentation.
- Posters will be in an electronic format with current plans for an in-person meeting, COVID permitting.
All abstracts are subject to a blind peer-review by members of the SSO Scientific Program Committee, Advanced Cancer Therapies Program Committee, Breast Disease Site Work Group, Colorectal Disease Site Work Group, Endocrine/Head & Neck Disease Site Work Group, Gastrointestinal Disease Site Work Group, HPB Disease Site Work Group, Melanoma Disease Site Work Group, Peritoneal Surface Malignancy Disease Site Work Group, Sarcoma Disease Site Work Group, and Quality Committee. The Scientific Program Committee and ACT Program Committee makes all final decisions relative to the abstract selection and scheduling.
All reviewers, session planners and invited faculty will be required to disclose all financial relationships through the online system, helping to ensure high-quality, unbiased presentations and compliance with CME regulations. In addition, all authors must disclose all financial relationships during the submission process before their abstract will be considered and graded.Review the Abstract Reference Guide before starting the submission process.ABSTRACT REFERENCE GUIDELINESAbstract Submission