Speaker Ambassador Program
The PNDC Speaker Ambassador Program gives WSDA members and their staff a way to get involved with the conference and help PNDC and our speakers succeed!
Speaker Ambassadors help facilitate the needs of PNDC speakers prior to and during the conference and help make the speaker feel at home while at PNDC. Speaker Ambassadors will accompany the speaker to breakfast, lunch and to their classroom, introduce the speaker to the audience, and assist the speaker with any audio/visual, technical, or other needs.
To be eligible to be a Speaker Ambassador, you must be a WSDA member dentist OR a staff member of a WSDA member dentist.
Speaker Ambassador Requirements
- Must be a WSDA member dentist or a staff member of a WSDA member dentist.
- New: Must volunteer for a minimum of one full day of sessions (minimum of 6 session hours).
- Must volunteer for the entirety of a speaker's morning or afternoon sessions (i.e., an ambassador wishing to volunteer Thursday morning must commit to a speaker's 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM sessions).
- Must contact assigned speaker prior to the conference.
- Be available to participate in a short training session from the convenience of your computer.
- Check in at the conference to pick up your ambassador packet, ribbon for your name badge, and your VIP lounge pass.
- Be available to arrive early on the day(s) you volunteer to meet your speaker and escort them to their presentation room if requested.
- May accompany speaker to VIP Lounge for breakfast and lunch.
- Must introduce the speaker, be present in the room during the course, stay near the speaker, and quickly inform PNDC staff of any audio/visual problems or other issues.
- Speaker Ambassadors will be reimbursed for 50% of their registration cost per full day of sessions (minimum of 6 session hours) they volunteer. Volunteer for 12 hours' worth of session time to attend for free!
- Ambassadors will have their parking expenses reimbursed for the day(s) they are volunteering, up to $16.
- Ambassadors will be provided free breakfast and lunch in the VIP Lounge on the day(s) they volunteer.
- Ambassadors must register at the Early Bird rate (by September 23). Reimbursements will be processed following the conference.
Sign Up to Volunteer by September 23
- Click here to view available sessions.
- Click here to submit your session request.
Please email Evan Philip at email@example.com with questions about becoming a Speaker Ambassador.