TEC (The Energy Conservatory)
• President of The Energy Conservatory since 2017
• Worked for nearly 20 years at Emerson in technical and engineering roles focused on pressure and flow measurement.
• Worked for Dwyer Instruments in a Principal Engineering role helping to design their electromagnetic flow meter, and air and water flow laboratories.
• Served on standards committees for ASME and ISO, and on the Instruments and Measures committee of ASHRAE.
• Holds 15 patents related to the measurement of flow and technical software
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Brigham Young University
Disclosure information not submitted.
Tuesday, April 12, 2022
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM