Welcome to CLP 2022: Making Connections: Inspiring Transformation Through Education
Registration is now open! Click here for details.
Dear ACLP colleagues,
Each November, our ACLP membership eagerly gathers to learn and build connections, inspiring us to work toward transformation in our learners, patients, systems, and the profession. This has inspired the theme of this year's meeting: Making Connections: Inspiring Transformation Through Education.
We are hopeful for our first in-person gathering in three years this fall and look forward to re-connecting and learning together. At the same time, we recognize that some will be unable to travel in the fall, and so plan to build on the experience of our last two meetings to offer a strong program of live-streaming offerings and pre-recorded content to allow for learning at a distance.
Though registration for the meeting is now open, this website and the education program are still being developed, so please check back later in August for more details as the program comes together.
Registration for CLP 2022 is offered in two ways:
- In-person/live registration for the conference in Atlanta in November
- Virtual registration to access live-streaming of the conference program
Please read the Registration page for details on these different packages and what they offer, and for an explanation of what our virtual program involves.
Our cancellation policy allows you to convert your in-person registration to a virtual registration with no price penalty, so you won't miss out if your plans change at the last minute. We encourage you to register for the conference with confidence that you'll be able to participate.
Whatever the mode of engagement you select, we hope to provide a transformative learning experience that inspires attendees in their work as educators, practitioners, administrators, and researchers.
Here's just a sample of what you'll experience at this year's meeting:
- A half-day Essentials of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry preconference course, featuring six speakers discussing updates on current C-L topics, presented free to members (who also register for the annual meeting)
- Plenary sessions focused on the meeting theme, bringing together leaders in psychiatry to help us find inspiring transformation through education
- Workshops featuring leaders in our field and focused on current and future issues in C-L Psychiatry
- Three 'just-in-time' sessions to address breaking issues in c-l psychiatry
- 200+ scientific posters; 50 oral papers; 40 workshops; 12 virtual symposia
- More networking time and social events to build your connections with C-L professionals: networking lunches, the ever-popular members' welcome reception, and a mixer for all, that also includes time set aside for early-career attendees to have their own time to network
- Special Interest Group meetings
- A location just minutes from the airport as well as all the sights and attractions of Atlanta. The local arrangements committee is working on an exciting afternoon outing as well.
We look forward to your participation in this challenging and exciting program.
Sandra Rackley, MD, MAEdHD, FACLP
CLP 2022 Scientific Program Committee Chair