University of Florida College of Medicine
• robotic and laparoscopic surgery
• prostate and kidney cancer, urothelial cancer of the kidney, adrenal tumors
Web page: http://urology.ufl.edu/about-us/faculty-staff-directory/li-ming-su-md/
• Medical Degree: Weil Cornell University Medical College
• Residency: New York Presbyterian Hospital-Cornell University Medical College
• Fellowship: The Johns Hopkins Brady Urological Institute
Dr. Su is the David A. Cofrin Professor of Urologic Oncology and Chair of the Department of Urology, University of Florida College of Medicine. He completed residency at the New York Presbyterian Hospital-Cornell and fellowship in robotics and laparoscopic surgery at Johns Hopkins. His clinical interests include laparoscopic and robotic surgery for prostate and kidney cancer and his research focuses on exploring advanced imaging of renal tumors. He has authored over 90 manuscripts and has contributed chapters to Campbell’s Urology and Smith’s Textbook of Endourology. He is the editor of the Atlas of Robotic Urologic Surgery. Dr. Su has served on the American Board of Urology Written and Oral Examination Committee. He has received national awards including Newsweek’s Top Cancer Doctors (2015) and Castle Connelly’s America’s Top Doctors (2011-2021) and was inducted as a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Glasgow) in 2021.
Disclosure information not submitted.
Friday, May 13, 2022
10:15 AM – 10:45 AM
Sunday, May 15, 2022
3:05 PM – 3:30 PM