Schedule subject to change.
2021–2022 Virtual Residents’ Workshops
Residents’ Workshops are held live virtually and are designed especially for current ACVS and ECVS surgery residents and those who have recently completed residency training.
The Residents’ Workshops are not a preparation course for the Phase I or Phase II examinations and are not eligible for continuing education credits.
The $95 registration fee includes all four sessions in the chosen workshop series (small or large animal). Registration closes at noon (ET) on October 25. Registrants will receive links the morning of each session.
Small Animal Residents' Workshop (Four-Part Series)
7–9 pm (ET)
- October 25, 2021
- Valery Scharf, DVM, MS, DACVS (Small Animal): Adrenal Case Discussion
- Sarah Castaldo, DVM, DACVS (Small Animal): Orthopedic Case Discussion
- November 15, 2021
- Karanvir Aulakh, BVSc&AH, MS, DACVS (Small Animal): Orthopedic Case Discussion
- Jessica Vallone, DVM: Radiology Review for Surgery Residents
- December 13, 2021
- Jessica Sullivan, DVM, MS, DACVS (Small Animal): Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Justin Heinz, DVM: Fluid Therapy
- January 17, 2022
- Bradley Simon, DVM, MSc, DACVAA: Anesthesia for Thoracic Surgery and Review of Respiratory Phys.
Large Animal Residents' Workshop (Four-Part Series)
7–9 pm (ET)
- October 26, 2021
- Kelley Varner, DVM, DACVAA: Cardiopulmonary Physiology
- Ali Broyles, DVM, DACVS (Large Animal): Equine Larynx
- November 16, 2021
- Megan McCracken, DVM, DACVS (Large Animal): Case-Based Review—Focus Large Intestine
- Jenny Raffetto, BVetMed DACVS (Large Animal): Case-Based Review—Focus Large Intestine
- December 14, 2021
- Sophie Bogers, BVSc, MVSc, DACVS, (Large Animal): Equine Male Reproductive Surgery
- Katja Duesterdieck-Zellmer, DMV, MS, PhD, DACVS: Urolithiasis—Farm Animal Focus Urolithiasis
- January 18, 2022
- Kati Glass, DVM, DACVS (Large Animal): Radiology Blitz