Rusk Rehabilitation, NYU Langone Health
Haruki Ishii, MD, Resident Physician, NYU Grossman School of Medicine, Rusk
• Exercise intolerance in cystic fibrosis: Importance of skeletal muscle. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, doi, 10.
• Sildenafil improves exercise capacity in patients with cystic fibrosis: a proof-of-concept clinical trial. Therapeutic Advances in Chronic Disease, 10, 1-13.
Abstracts for Poster Presentation:
• Successful treatment of symptomatic Tarlov cysts with oral steroid: A Case Report. American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 2020 Annual Assembly.
• The Role of Ultrasound-Guided Trigger Point Injections in Refractory Bilateral Hip Pain. American Medical Society For Sports Medicine 2020 Annual Meeting.
• Sildenafil Improves Exercise Capacity And Oxygen Uptake Kinetics In Patients With Cystic Fibrosis. American College of Sports Medicine 2016 Annual Meeting.