Come to Houston, Texas, USA
to Fully Experience the ILCA Conference
A world-class lactation conference designed to reenergize you and your lactation practice.
- Engage and collaborate with lactation professionals from around the world!
- Obtain 42.5 continuing education credits!
- Learn from leading experts like Nikki Mills, Elsa Quintana, Fatmata Fatima Sesay, and more.
- Interact with speakers and get answers you need to ensure you can fully apply the education and research.
- Learn how to integrate greater cultural humility in your lactation practice.
- Master the ability to integrate ethical, evidence-based research into a lactation practice that protects the well-being of all families in diverse contexts.
- Obtain the clinical skills needed to remain confident in how you are supporting the families in your care.
What's New this Year?
- The in-person conference will offer 42.5 hours of continuing education.
- 8 contact hours will be exclusive to in-person participants, while an additional 8.5 hours of the in-person conference will be live streamed to online participants, and 26 hours of content will be on-demand from 30 August to 30 November 2021.
- Tom Hale and his InfantRisk team of presenters will engage you in an InfantRisk Symposium on the final day!
- Translations will be provided in 19 different languages in real-time for all of the live-streamed content (8.5 hours)!
- The on-demand sessions (26 hours) will be provided in 6 languages in addition to English: French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish!
Your In-Person Conference Registration Includes:
- Access to 42.5 CERPS, continuing education credits, nursing contact hours and CME credit;
- Three days (16 hours) of LIVE sessions with expert speakers where you can interact with the speakers in real-time;
- Additional on-demand sessions that are available for you to view until 30 November;
- Access to the virtual poster hall so you can view the latest research and ask questions of the presenters;
- Access to the exhibit hall as well as the virtual exhibit hall where you can learn about the latest products and services in the lactation field;
- And up to three months to view all of the content - as your schedule allows! (Please note that the Case Study session, the plenary by Tom Hale, and the Infant Risk Symposium will not be recorded for later viewing.)