The health and well-being of all our attendees is our priority. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the following guidelines will be in place at the conference:
- We strongly encourage all attendees, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a mask when in the indoor event space and public areas of the hotel. While the local government, at this time, does not require attendees to wear a mask, IASIU encourages our attendees to do so.
- Masks will be available to all attendees at the registration desk throughout the conference upon request.
- We require all staff and attendees to stay home if they are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick.
- The Loews Sapphire Falls Resort staff will be masked and will remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards.
- If you become ill during the conference, please remain in your room and contact the resort front desk to advise them of your status. IASIU will be in contact with the resort throughout the conference.
We are working closely with the Lowes Sapphire Falls Resort to provide an environment where our attendees feel safe.
We are looking forward to a great Annual Seminar and seeing everyone again! If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Celeste Dodson, CPCU, MBA, FCLAIASIU President
For more than 35 years, IASIU’s Annual Seminar & Expo on Insurance Fraud has made significant contributions to the SIU community, offering attendees opportunities to grow and advance in their professions. We are excited to welcome back members of the fraud fighting community to an in-person conference at the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort in Orlando, Florida, September 12-15,
to come together and re-connect.
As always, the seminar will bring together the world's leading SIU professionals at the forefront of detecting, investigating and deterring insurance fraud. As the largest conference in the field, IASIU’s 2021 seminar will offer over 30 workshops, on topics including auto issues, property issues, medical fraud, major case/ring investigations, technology, and workers' compensation.
We invite all members and those in the greater SIU community to join us for the 2021 seminar and participate in our shared commitment to advancing excellence in the insurance fraud fighting community. You don’t want to miss this!
Registration Rates: REGISTRATION FOR IASIU 2021 IS NOW CLOSED
|$550 through 8/23
||$650 through 8/23
|$650 after 8/23
||$750 after 8/23
Terms: Registration and attendance at, or participation in the IASIU Conference constitutes an agreement by the registrant to IASIU’s use and distribution of the registrant’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes. By registering for the IASIU Seminar as a non-member, you are entitled to attend sessions and conference events. However, please be advised that it is IASIU policy that marketing and promotion of products or services is granted only to IASIU and its registered exhibitors and sponsors. Non-member attendees who are not registered exhibitors or sponsors are strictly prohibited from marketing or promoting their company's products and services to any attendee during conference hours. Any attendee found to be violating this policy is subject to revocation of conference credentials and will not be allowed to attend any conference events or programs. Such violators will not be entitled to a refund of registration fees in whole or in part.
Cancellation Policy: Full refunds, minus a $50 administrative charge, will be given if a written cancellation is received by August 9, 2021. Notice of cancellation must be faxed to the IASIU Office at (518) 463-8656
or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Substitutions for a registrant are allowable up to 14 days prior to the first day of the conference or seminar. No-shows will not receive a refund.
Questions: Contact the IASIU Executive Office at (518) 580-4072