Reminder: access to the Dental Implant Conference content ends Feb. 6, 2022. The deadline to claim CE is March 7, 2022.
Note: preconference courses (ticket icon) are an additional fee. If you are not registered, you will not be able to access the recording.
Welcome to the online platform for the 2021 Dental Implant Conference
Log in to access the live session recordings
and on-demand courses
, network with attendees and exhibitors. All content is accessible until Feb. 6, 2022.
Questions? View Tech tips
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to set up your attendee profile
The first time you log in, you will be prompted to set up your attendee profile. You also can update your profile at any time
(login required) if you would like to make changes.
AAOMS encourages you to update your profile with your photo and opt into the networking options to get the most out of the online meeting’s features.
There are five elements to setting up your profile:
- Profile – Update your name, professional information and social media accounts. Almost all fields are optional.
- Photo – Upload a photo to appear as part of your attendee profile. This is optional but encouraged.
- Ribbons – Add ribbons to appear on your attendee profile. Ribbons will help other attendees learn more about you. There are a variety of professional and fun ribbons from which to choose.
- Matchmaking – Choose your preferences for the meeting’s Matchmaking feature. This will help identify exhibitor categories matching your interests.
- Networking – Select your privacy options. Questions include:
If you opt into appearing on the attendee list, you can include additional information to introduce yourself and your preferences for connecting with other attendees. This information will appear on your attendee profile and is optional to include.
- Share contact information with other users, including attendees, exhibitors and sponsors on the platform? By sharing your contact information, your profile will appear on the attendee list under your name, and other users may contact you. You will be able to contact other users if you have opted in. Your email address is not shared.
- Share contact information with exhibitors and sponsors you interact with? By sharing your contact information, exhibitors and sponsors you interact with on the platform may contact you to answer your questions or provide additional information.
- Share your favorites with other users, including attendees and exhibitors? By sharing your favorites, other attendees can see which items you have added to your schedule.
To evaluate sessions and complete the post-meeting survey, navigate to Claim CE and Print Transcript on the left-hand menu. You will need your eight-digit registration/member ID to log in. Evaluations will be available at the conclusion of each session.
If you require assistance, email email@example.com
or call 847-678-6200.
How to access the Virtual Exhibit Hall
Explore the virtual, interactive exhibits, connect with product experts, watch videos and demonstrations as well as download product information.
Browse exhibitors these different ways:
- Virtual Exhibit Hall – Available to in-person and online attendees, the Virtual Exhibit Hall features all the in-person companies and booth locations. Attendees will be able to highlight and “favorite” booths, write notes about exhibitors and easily find products. Exhibitors can be searched by category, company name and more. Online booths will feature brochures, images and weblinks as well as the ability to learn more about the company with social-enabled exhibitor profiles.
- Browse by company – This will show an exhibitor listing in alphabetical order. Click on an exhibitor to visit its virtual booth.
- Browse by category – This will show an exhibitor listing by category. Click on an exhibitor to visit its virtual booth.
- Exhibitor-hosted education:
- Eat, Drink and be Industry-Educated – Lunch and Learn sessions provide opportunities for oral and maxillofacial surgeons and their staff to discover the features, values and benefits of exhibitor products.
- Industry Symposiums – These sessions offer opportunities to educate attendees about the latest research and developments significant to the OMS specialty.
Once in a booth, connect with company representatives:
- Contact information – From here, you can see the booth representatives. If you click on their image, you can learn more about the representative and email him or her directly.
- Text chat – Start a conversation with the exhibitor and join the discussion on the Discussion Board.
- Request information – If you click this button, you will be able to write a message to the company for more information. The company will receive your request and respond by email.
How to check your device
- Use Chrome (or Firefox if needed).
- Ensure your internet connection is strong.
- Disconnect from any VPN – you may need to reach out to your IT administrator to bypass your organization’s firewall.
- If you have connected from home, ensure Netflix and other streaming services do not interfere with your bandwidth.
- Close any browser tabs with webpages that could use large amounts of bandwidth.
Testing your device is an effective way to ensure you are ready to access meeting content. The platform provides a System Check tool that runs a series of checks on your computer and web browsers to receive confirmation your device is suitable to use the full potential of the platform.
If there are any problems, you will see yellow warnings (issues that can be improved) or red warnings (issues that may limit your experience). Your organization's IT support team may be able to help resolve any of these issues. Run your System Check.
Select recordings are available in a convenient MP4 digital format that requires an internet connection to access. AAOMS does not offer DVDs of recordings. Recordings are sold as a complete set, not individual sessions.
Special pricing exclusively for 2021 Dental Implant Conference attendees. To purchase recordings, visit AAOMS.org/Recordings