Registrants can access a library of additional CE/CME credits through the My Learning tab in your My SCCM account. These sessions will take place on SCCM’s self-directed learning platform and will be available for one year after SCCM’s 50th Critical Care Congress. To watch a brief tutorial video, please click here.
To obtain credit, complete the evaluation at MySCCM.org. Once logged in with your SCCM customer ID (your ID is located on your registration information) and password, select MY LEARNING on the orange bar.
1. Click on "50th Critical Care Congress BONUS SESSIONS: Claim Credit".
2. Complete the Session tab: Select complete all session evaluations under the “Session” tab to complete the individual session evaluations and claim credit.
3. Complete the Evaluation tab
4. Complete the Profile tab-(Please ensure your Profession, date of birth, Board number and Board are selected and saved in order to submit your credit appropriately.)
5. Upon completion of all steps, refresh the page and go to the Certificate tab. You will be able to “Print CME/CE certificate” Or “Certificate of Attendance”. This signifies that you have successfully completed your credit claiming. (Not applicable for Pharmacists—your credit must be confirmed on NABP’s site.)