Join Us for the 2021 Plant Protein Science and Technology Forum
We look forward to seeing you at the third Plant Protein Science and Technology Forum, October 5-7, 2021! Join us in-person at Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel, Chicago, IL, or participate fully online to discover the latest breakthroughs in plant protein science and technology and find actionable solutions to your biggest challenges.
• An Overview of Nutritional Aspects of Plant Proteins
• Critical Considerations for Edible Applications of Plant Proteins
• Processing and Manufacturing: Future Needs
Explore the Technical Sessions:
• Nutritional Functionality and Quality of Plant Based Proteins: Linking Form to Function
• New Frontiers on Extraction and Separation Technologies for Plant Proteins
• Overview of Structure-Function Relationships of Plant Proteins
• Global Challenges in Food Security and the Technological Innovations Needed to Overcome Them
Submit a Poster:
Do you have important research to share? We are currently accepting poster submissions. Submit your abstract by July 5 to be considered as a poster presenter at this unique Forum! There will even be a student poster competition and cash prizes for the best student posters!
Join our email list for program and registration updates.