Please note that SBER21, AER21, and the AER21 Preconference Workshops are separate offerings. Be sure to register for all offering(s) you're interested in attending. You only get access to the offering(s) you're registered for in advance.
Become a Supporter and Exhibitor!
PRIM&R’s 2021 SBER and AER21 Conferences are the premier events for those in the field of human subjects protections and oversight. SBER21 will take place on November 16, and AER21 will follow on November 17-19. Both events will be ehld virtually.
Download the prospectus here. Applications are due by November 1, 2021.
Questions? Contact Mariellen Morris, director of conferences.
- The SBER Conference includes 500+ individuals, and the AER Conference draws nearly 2,000 participants in the online space. Vendors will be able to reach both audiences.
- Attendees come from around the globe and include IRB chairs, members, administrators; HRPP/IRB directors and staff; federal agency representatives; industry personnel; researchers and research staff; institutional officials; and more.
- Many attendees make/influence purchasing decisions related to the products/services you offer.
Why should you exhibit online?
Supporters and exhibitors play an important role in our events by providing attendees information and resources that help educate, improve efficiency, streamline processes, and much more.
We will provide many opportunities for exposure in this online environment, including:
- Acknowledgment on PRIM&R’s event website, in communications with attendees, and from the virtual podium.
- Space in the Virtual Exhibit Hall that includes customizable vendor pages where attendees can access URLs, PDF resources, videos, giveaways, staff, and more.
- Access to attendees through video and text chat in virtual booths or sponsored sessions, and multiple opportunities to collect lead information.
- Additional support opportunities, including sponsored sessions (live and on-demand) and networking events, direct messaging to attendees, support of the poster gallery, branded products, and more.