Conference sessions recordings for AER/SBER21 have expired.
Per our registration policies, access to session recordings is for 90 days after the meeting. Once access expires, individuals can purchase recordings for an additional 90 days via our Knowledge Center
. PRIM&R members receive free access to session recordings one year after the meeting.
The 2021 Social, Behavioral, and Educational Research and Conference (SBER21) and the Advancing Ethical Research Conference (AER21) will be held virtually November 16-19, 2021. Why attend?
- SBER21 and AER21 will include programming designed to help build and strengthen effective HRPPs/IRBs and research programs, and will provide a forum to learn, discuss, and debate with colleagues in the field.
- The SBER Conference is a one-day event held biennially and is geared specifically to those reviewing and overseeing social, behavioral, and educational research.
- AER21 Preconference Workshops offer a deeper dive into timley topics in human subjects research.
- Credits earned at all offerings can be used for continuing education or CIP recertification!
- Our dynamic, convenient, and affordable online format provides professional development in a way that is accessible for your schedule and budget!
- SBER21 and AER21 brings together 2,000+ professionals from public and private institutions, the federal government, industry, and academia.
- Attendees include HRPP/IRB directors, chairs, members, and administrators; researchers and research staff; institutional officials; compliance personnel; federal agency representatives; industry personnel; legal counsel; subject advocates; and more!
Attendees must register for each offering they're interested in attending
- View the SBER21 and AER21 agendas here. Content will be streamed live and on-demand from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM ET each day (all content will be available on-demand). Content is organized by thematic tracks.
- These events will provide afternoon networking activities designed to promote conversation and interaction with your peers, as well as time to visit the virtual exhibit hall and poster gallery, attend federal agency office hours, and more.
- AER21 Preconference Workshops will be held on November 16.
(SBER21, AER21, AER21 Preconference Workhops). You only
receive access to content for the events you registered for. Registration closes at 11:59 PM ET on November 12
Poster Presentation Program and Call for Session Proposals
Thank you for those who contributed to these programs. The calls for these programs are now closed. Contact Clare Ladd
with questions about poster abstract submissions, and contact Ashley Savannah Silva
, with questions about session proposals.
Conference Planning Committees
PRIM&R thanks its conference planning committees for their work on this year's programs. Learn more on this year's committees here