From routine care to the most involved cases, The Kid ExpertsTM at Children's Minnesota are your resource and partner in caring for children from before birth and into adulthood.
Our Health Professionals webpage provides helpful clinical resources:
- 2020 Directory of Services: download or request a copy
- Clinical guidelines and pathways
- COVID-19 Clinician toolkit
- Education offering including: recorded Grand Rounds and new Talking Pediatrics clinical podcast
- Health professional news and more
About Children’s Minnesota:
The seventh-largest pediatric health system in the United States. An independent and not-for-profit system since 1924, Children’s Minnesota is regularly recognized and awarded nationally for excellence in care, quality, innovation and industry leadership. Children’s Minnesota is also regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
5901 Lincoln Drive
Edina, MN 55436