The Dell EMC PowerEdge XE7100 has the highest storage density in a standard rack depth 5U server (1). It delivers outstanding scalability and density with up to 2 dual socket nodes.
- Excellent cost per GB with up to 100 tool-less internal hard drives, max storage at 1.6PB (2)
- Scale easily with 67% more high capacity drives per unit than a competitive system (3)
- Optimized for emerging workloads with 2x 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors per node and minimized memory
- Boost rich data analytics performance with up to 4x* accelerators and numerous flash memory options
- Maximized scalability in near edge environment with a standard rack depth
- Reduced cable management complexity with up to 50% fewer power cables; enhanced power supply efficiency for lower carbon footprint with 25% (4)
less power provisioned