ITBL Community is a virtual organization to exhibit research results. We are originated ITBL (Information Technology Based Laboratory) project which was started in 2001 as an e-Japan strategy by NIMS, NIED, JAXA, JAERI, RIKEN, and JST under the pact between MEXT and ITBL. The purpose of ITBL was to operate versatile virtual research laboratory environment over a grid computing system. ITBL Community contributed to the national project HPCI by MEXT since 2010.
This Year, We exhibit:
* Waseda University: Kasahara / Kimura Lab.
- OSCAR Parallelizing and Power Reducing Compiler
- Multigrain Parallelization for MATLAB/Simulink Using the OSCAR Compiler
- OSCAR Vector Multicore SystemPlatinum Vector Accelerator on FPGA
* Meisei University: Wada Lab.
- Effective Image Classification with Parallel Simple CNNs Towards the Utilization of Approximate Computing
- A DSL for Modeling Power-Performance of HPC Workloads using Piecewise Models
* Kogakuin University: Tanaka / Fujii Lab.
- Enhancing the Performance of Robot Control Technology by Automatic Tuning Hyperparameters of Machine Learning
- Scalable AMG Library with Coarse Grid Aggregation
* Hiroshima City University: Hironaka / Kubota Lab.
- A Hardware Quadruple Floating-Point Unit Design and its Use in Conjugate Gradient Linear Solver