GigaIO has invented the first truly composable cloud-class software-defined infrastructure network, empowering users to accelerate workloads on-demand, using industry-standard PCI Express technology. The company’s patented network technology optimizes cluster and rack system performance, and greatly reduces total cost of ownership. With the innovative GigaIO FabreX™ open architecture, data centers can scale up or scale out the performance of their systems, enabling their existing investment to flex as workloads and business change over time.
GigaIO FabreX is a Rack-Scale composable infrastructure solution that delivers the unlimited flexibility and agility of the cloud, at a fraction of the cost.
• Composable Disaggregated Infrastructure improves system agility by disaggregating system resources on the fly, creating shared resource pools that can then be dynamically composed in real-time with cloud-like speed, scale and agility.
• FabreX typically halves the Total Cost of Ownership by enabling device sharing which increases resource utilization and eliminating over provisioning resulting in reduced CapEx and OpEx.
• Costs are further reduced by simplifying and automating system set-up, administration and serviceability. Users have choices regarding management from using the powerful CLI and Redfish APIs or selecting from our ready-to-run enterprise class orchestration software.
• FabreX seamlessly supports any PCI-compliant device including servers, CPUs, memory, 3D-XPoint, storage, GPUs, FPGAs, specialty ASICS and NICs.
• In addition to the system agility and TCO savings, FabreX delivers blazing system performance with industry leading PCIe latency and bandwidth throughout the rack and beyond. As PCIe resources are added they immediately benefit from the native PCIe performance as all data transfers and buffers are completely eliminated.
For more information, contact the GigaIO team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.gigaio.com to discover more about GigaIO and FabreX - the industry’s only pure PCIe Network Fabric.
Don’t hesitate to reach out - we’ll be happy to connect with you!