WVC 90th Annual Conference
CE Credits: 1
Continuation. Measuring preventive care in your practice is hard. Compliance with recommendations made in the exam room, even if delivered consistently, relies on others. The practice team (front desk and nurses) own part of the implementation. Pet owners (clients) play a big part too. The distance between recommendation and compliance is big. Bigger than most practitioners imagine.
In this session, we’ll look at core elements of preventive care (Wellness Exams, Testing, Vaccinations, Parasite Prevention, and Dental Prophylaxis) and dig into the practice side of compliance. This session we will:
1) Review a framework for measuring preventive care compliance in the practice
2) Learn three steps for creating and using your own measurement tool
3) Look at select benchmarks for the delivery of preventive care in practices
4) Focus on alignment across the practice
5) Begin to assess actions practices can take immediately to improve compliance with preventive care protocols
Part 2 of 2.
Vet Success Inc.
Mr. Martin Traub-Werner dressed up as a businessman for Halloween when he was seven. Since then, he has spent more than 35 years refining his skills and honing his craft.
For the last five years Martin has been exploring the world of data-driven practice management solutions and in 2013 launched Vet Success Inc. Today VetSuccess helps more than 400 practices unlock the value of their data. The company provides regular reports to practices as well as advisory support.
Martin and the entire VetSuccess team come to work everyday to help practices be more successful. When not on duty, you can find Martin in his kitchen cooking for his family and friends.
Wednesday, March 7
8:00 AM – 8:50 AM
Wednesday, March 7
9:00 AM – 9:50 AM
The asset you are trying to access is locked. Please enter your access key to unlock.